In this walkthrough, I will give you step by step instructions to download and install VPN Master For PC. The Guide provided here also works on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS.
There is a respectable amount of VPN services in the market. But all of them require users to pay for a premium monthly or yearly subscription. Some of them are free, but the servers are unusably slow. VPN Master holds the middle ground between free and premium VPN services. It provides users high-speed VPN servers without any subscriptions or hidden charges.
However, the service is exclusive to the Android platform. Windows users won’t be able to install it on their PC. Though there is a workaround for it and it is emulation. Using an Android emulator like BlueStacks or Nox, users can enjoy free VPN services with VPN Master on Windows PC. This article will tell you how.
What is VPN Master?
VPN Master is a free VPN service that offers user high-speed encrypted servers. If you are worried about your privacy and security on the internet, you should give VPN Master a try. Connecting to a server from the VPN Master app will encrypt your internet session and conceal your IP address. This means your privacy and security are always safeguarded from hackers and activity loggers. If you want to unblock a particular website or bypass geo-blocking on specific streaming services, you can use VPN Master to change your location in other countries.
VPN Master has servers in Canada, Germany, France, UK, India, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore, and the US. There are more, but we are going to talk about it in a bit.
VPN Master has a strict no-log policy to protect user data in case of a major data leak. You won’t have to sign up for an account or grant any permissions to the app. There are no limitations on bandwidth and usage. However, the service uses in-app advertisements for monetization. You can not only remove the ads but also unlock additional VIP servers by getting a monthly or yearly subscription of VPN Master.
Related – How to Install gDMSS Lite for PC
Features of VPN Master For PC
- VPN Master hosts high-speed servers without limiting your internet bandwidth.
- It doesn’t log user data to keep the user privacy safe.
- It works with both Wi-Fi and cellular data.
- The minimal app user interface makes it simple for users to connect to a VPN server.
- The service is free to use and doesn’t require registration or subscription.
How to Install VPN Master for PC Using BlueStacks?
The VPN Master app is unavailable for Windows users. So you have no choice but to rely on emulation to use the Android app on your PC. Here’s how to do it with BlueStacks:
- Go to the official BlueStacks website (www.bluestacks.com) and click the “Download BlueStacks” button to download the installer file.
- Double-click the exe file once the download completes. The BlueStacks installer window will appear.
- Click Install Now in the installer window. Wait until the Installer downloads and installs the necessary files on PC. It might take several minutes to finish depending on your internet connection and PC hardware.
- After the installation is done, click Complete to close the installer. In a few seconds, BlueStacks should launch on its own.
- In order to set up BlueStacks, simply follow the on-screen instructions. This includes signing in to a Google account.
- When you finally get to the BlueStacks home screen, highlight the My Apps tab, and launch Play Store.
- Click the search bar above and type “VPN Master.”
- Select the app from the search results, then click Install.
- Return to the My Apps tab to launch VPN Master on BlueStacks.
Download VPN Master for Windows With NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is a very popular Android emulator for Windows. If you don’t like BlueStacks, you can use NoxPlayer to use VPN Master on your PC. Just follow the steps below.
- Visit the NoxPlayer official website and click the Download
- Upon the completion of the download, open the x.x.x.exe (376 MB) file from your Downloads folder.
- Accept the agreement and hit Install. It may take a few minutes to install.
- Launch NoxPlayer once the installation finishes.
- Skip the tutorial to proceed to the NoxPlayer home screen.
- Click the Play Store search bar above the home screen to type “VPN Master.” Click Install and sign in to your Google account to download the app.
Alternatively, you can download the VPN Master APK file on your PC, then drag and drop it to the NoxPlayer app window. The app will be installed automatically in NoxPlayer.
Related – How to Install CamScanner For PC
Install VPN Master on Mac OS
Installing VPN Master on macOS is similar to what we did for Windows. You can either install BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your Mac device to emulate the VPN Master app
Except for the installation part, the setup process for both of the emulators is the same as Windows.
Note: Make sure your device is running macOS Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, or Catalina before you install BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
This article contains the installation method of VPN Master for both Windows and macOS devices. It is a great VPN app for Android that you can now use on your PC too. In case you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment down below.