Everyone loves listening to music in their free time. We all know that music can boost up our productivity. This article is for music lovers as today we will be discussing steps to install Avee Music Player for PC. We have personally used Avee Music Player on PC and we had a great experience. As you know Avee Music Player is an Android-based application so we will be using an emulator on our PC.
What is Avee Music Player?
Avee Music Player is a great application for music lovers. The Avee Music Player app offers more than your default music player as this application provides a music visualizer and an equalizer. But most importantly, Avee Music Player is completely free to use. While there are a ton of features in this app, the video playback is one of my favorites.
Features of Avee Music Player
We have used the Avee Music Player on our desktops so, we are confident about the great features and compatibility. After using Avee Music Player I have changed my default Music Player to Avee Music Player. I enjoyed the features of the Avee Music Player on my PC.
Here are some great features:
- Most of the popular media formats are supported.
- Direct folder browsing.
- You can customize visualizers according to your choice.
- Lock screen and status bar widget.
- UI color skin.
- Smooth Music Playback.
- Video playback.
- Free to use.
- Can create your own playlist.
- Sleep timer.
Avee Music Player is packed with a ton of features. These features are more than enough to make Avee Player one of the most powerful music players.
How to Install Avee Music Player For PC?
As we know Avee Music Player is an Android-based application, so to run it on Windows we have to use an emulator. We will be using BlueStack’s Emulator to install Avee Music Player on Windows. Therefore, we have to first install the BlueStacks emulator to install the Avee Music Player.
You Might Like – YouTube Vanced for PC, Windows 7/8/10
Steps to install Avee Music Player for Windows PC
- Visit the BlueStacks website (www.bluestacks.com) to download the emulator.
- Now click on download to download the emulator.
- Within a few moments your emulator will be downloaded, now click on install to install the emulator on your PC.
- After installation, open BlueStack’s emulator.
- Now go to Playstore and search for “Avee Music Player“
- Click on install
- Within seconds, Avee Music Player will be installed on your PC.
- Now you are free to enjoy the music on your new player.
We have tested this method personally, you can trust this method to install Avee Music Player for PC. An emulator is one of the best applications which converts your PC to an Android device. We have not faced any issue while installing the Avee Music app on PC. If you are facing any issue while following these steps then you are free to ask your query via comment box.