Do you know you can also download and use Jio TV For PC? This article will help you to download jio tv app On PC under 2 minutes. The guide provided here will also work for Windows PC and Laptop.
Movies and Tv shows are probably the best forms of entertainment for a lot of people nowadays. Most of the viewers these days have started shifting to streaming service providers which allows them to watch their desired movies or Tv shows at any time without having to go through frequent advertising breaks. Out of all the streaming apps available in the Google Play Store, Jio Tv seems to be the most popular one, since the majority of the users in India have Jio as their Telecom operator.
Jio Tv is a part Reliance Jio, which can be installed on any Android device for free for streaming Movies and Tv shows. But, the problem is that Jio Tv is officially available for Android devices only, which might be frustrating for a lot of users out there. Of course, what’s the point of watching movies and Tv shows on a small-sized screen? Here we are sharing a guide to watching jio tv for pc.
Is it Possible to Use Jio Tv App For PC?
In order to enjoy any Movie or Tv show to its fullest, you will have to watch it on a bigger screen such as a Computer or Laptop. This way, you’ll get to watch your favorite movie or Tv show along with your friends or family. Unfortunately, there is no PC version of Jio Tv available on the web. The Company hasn’t released it yet.
However, the official website of Jio confirms that there will be an official launch of the Jio TV PC version. At this moment, you will have to use the workarounds that are mentioned on this website to watch the content of Jio tv on laptop or Windows PC.
Related – How to Download Vidmate For PC
Jio Tv App Features
It might seem unnecessary to pen down the features of the Jio Tv App separately as the majority of the readers are familiar with the App and its functionalities. Therefore, we’ve decided to go with a shortlist of features describing the key functionalities of the Jio Tv App.
- Watch International Movies and Tv shows with custom subtitles for free using Jio Tv App.
- No need to download any additional media player to stream the Movies or Tv.
- Jio Tv App on PC provides an advertisement-free watching experience to its subscribers.
- Tons of Regional Movies, Tv shows and Web Series available to watch on the Jio Tv App.
- Stream various Live Tv Channels on your PC for free with the help of the Jio Tv App.
- Watch any movie or Tv show or Tv channel in full HD format on your PC.
- Download your desired Movie or Tv show to watch them later without an internet connection.
The above-mentioned features are quite impressive, aren’t they? Now go ahead and try out the Jio Tv App For PC by following the guide mentioned below.
Also, Check – How to Download IPTV Smarters For Windows PC
How To Download Jio Tv For PC/Laptop?
As of now, there is no official version of Jio Tv for PC available anywhere on the internet. So, you will have to follow the method mentioned below. Make sure to have at least 4 GB of Ram and 2 GB free storage space available on your PC before proceeding.
In this method, we’ll be taking the help of a third-party Android Emulator called Bluestack to install the Jio Tv App on your PC for free. You may proceed with any other Android Emulators if you wish, as per your PC configurations.
- Download the Bluestack Android Emulator from the official site on your PC.
- Run the installation file of Bluestacks as Admin and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now Open the Emulator after its successful installation and login with your Google account.
- Launch the Google Play Store in the Bluestacks Emulator and search for Jio Tv App.
- Open the Jio Tv page in the Google Play Store and download it from there on your Emulator.
- Select the “Install“: on the page to start downloading the Jio Tv App in the Emulator.
- Wait for a few minutes for the installation to be carried automatically on your PC.
- Now launch the Jio Tv in the Emulator and verify your Jio Mobile number.
Note:- Jio Tv service is currently exclusive to Jio subscribers only, you need to log in with your Jio Mobile number to watch Movies or Tv shows in the Jio Tv App. Users of other Telecom operators aren’t allowed to use the Jio Tv App.
You can also use the Nox emulator to install Jio TV For PC. I am using a bluestack emulator for very long and its working fine without lagging so I recommend you to use BlueStacks.
Jio Tv boasts a lot of Tv shows and movies in multiple languages along with custom substiles. It also includes a plethora of foreign Movies and cartoon shows for kids. It’s definitely going to take over the streaming space in India anytime soon in the future. Go ahead and check it out yourself, don’t forget to let us know your experience in the comment section. Keep Visiting www.techybuild.com for more news and updates.