This post will show you how to download and install Oreo TV on Android TV or Smart TV. Android TV is a very common and popular device nowadays. People use it as an ultimate source of entertainment as it streams movies, TV shows, sports channels and many more. There are many amazing apps that you can download from the Android TV play store to get access to some exclusive content. Oreo TV is one of them and used on a large scale by many Android TV users.
Oreo TV is an amazing app to use for watching LIVE TV shows and events on your Android smart TV. Today, we will discuss the different methods to install Oreo TV on Smart TV which mainly includes the pen drive method and the Puffin browser method. We will introduce you to the Oreo TV app, its general features, and easy procedures to download Oreo TV APK on Android Smart TV.
What is Oreo TV?
Oreo TV is an outstanding alternative to the rest of other TV streaming apps. I think, most of you already experienced the services of JioTV on your smart TVs and mobile phones. Oreo TV also works in the same way as that of JioTV in many contexts. One can watch LIVE TV, sports channels, TV serials, movies and many more. After using it for some time you will definitely find it to be a better application than JioTV.
Features of Oreo TV on Android TV
Oreo TV comes with a complete package of exclusive features. So in this section, we will tell you more about the features of Oreo TV. Go through some of the characteristic features enlisted below:
- Includes all JioTV channels
- Includes all Airtel TV channels
- User-friendly user interface
- Channels from all across the country
- High definition sports channels
- Completely ad-free entertainment
- Absolutely free of cost
- Easy to install on smart TV
- Hotstar membership is not required
Related – Best Apps for MI Android Smart TV
How to Install Oreo TV on Android Smart TV
Now let’s talk about the installation procedures of Oreo TV on your Android Smart TV. Oreo TV is not directly available on the Google PlayStore of Android TV. Therefore, we have to use other alternatives for this purpose. Before anything else, we have to adjust some basic setting options for the Android device. More specifically, we have to enable unknown sources on TV. For that purpose, follow the instructions given below carefully:
- Enter the Settings option in your Android TV
- Now navigate to the Security & restrictions option and open it to proceed
- After that, you will see Unknown Sources option with a toggle button
- Tun this toggle button “ON”
- Your device is ready to run apps outside of PlayStore
Now you know how to enable unknown sources, therefore jumping forward to the methods of installing Oreo TV on Android TV by using the Pendrive and puffin browser.
Note:- I am an MI Android Smart TV user. I have personally tested Method provided below on my MI Smart TV and its also working for all Android TV.
Install Oreo TV on Android TV by Using Pendrive
Installing Oreo TV on Android TV with Pendrive includes a very easy installation procedure. All you have to do is click on the download link and install it in your Android TV. Now let us move forward to have a quick look at the stepwise procedure of Oreo TV installation.
- First of all, download the Oreo TV apk file in your PC using the link given on our website.
- Oreo TV APK File – https://bit.ly/33MzCPi
- Now connect a pen drive into it and copy that apk file from the computer.
- After that, connect that Pendrive in your Android TV.
- Launch the ES File Explorer app and navigate to the Pendrive folder.
- Open the Oreo TV apk file in it to proceed for the installation process.
- After completion of the processes, you are ready to use Oreo TV on your smart TV.
You May Like – How to Install MX Player for Android Smart TV
Install Oreo TV on Smart TV by Using Puffin Browser
Puffin browser is an amazing application that allows you to sideload or install exclusive apps that are not available on Google Playstore. Because of some controversial issues, ES File Explorer is removed from the Google Playstore. So we are providing you with a great alternative for that. You can use the Puffin browser to get ES Explorer in your Android TV. Let us know more closely about the procedure with the step by step installation guide given below.
- Firstly, install the Puffin browser directly from the Google Playstore.
- Now start this app and enter the URL https://bit.ly/33MzCPi in the URL box and press the search button.
- Now oreo tv app will download on your TV
- Click on Install
- Open it
In this article, we have demonstrated how to download and install Oreo TV App on Android Smart TV. Oreo tv is a great replacement of Jio TV. Now you can watch your favorite tv shows and movies for free on your smart TV.